Nevada Attorneys Utilizing More than 80 Years of Combined Experience
Handling cases involving estate planning, business law and land use
Since 1916, Hoffman & Test, A Professional Corporation and its predecessors have been helping clients throughout Northwestern Nevada with the complex legal process. Whether you are drafting a will, getting zoning approval from the government, or selling your business, our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys can help. We work tirelessly to get our clients the best possible results.
Compassionate and dependable legal representation
At our firm, the clients’ needs always come first. We dedicate ourselves to:
- Fostering client relationships. We understand that the relationship between an attorney and a client is a key factor in the successful outcome of a case. Since the firm was founded in 1916, we have been dedicated to creating lasting relationships that have spanned generations. When our clients need a lawyer, they turn to us first.
- Providing professional and ethical representation. Hoffman & Test has been recognized by its peers in the legal community for the highest level of professionalism and adherence to ethical standards. Our firm serves you with competence, dedication and efficiency.
- Offering personal attention to each client. We genuinely care about our clients. Every matter we see is unique, and we work closely with our clients to determine the most effective strategy for that matter.
Providing a wide range of practice areas
Our law firm represents clients in many different areas of the law, including:
- Estate planning and probate. We handle cases involving wills, trusts, probate, trust administration and more. We always look out for the best interests of your family.
- Business law. We help business owners in cases involving entity formation, buying, selling, contracts and transactions. We are available to discuss any daily legal questions that might arise.
- Land use. Dealing with government agencies can be overwhelming and frustrating. We represent you in cases involving water rights, processing governmental approvals and planning.
Contact our experienced Nevada attorneys today
For help with estate planning, business law or land use, contact Hoffman & Test at 775-322-4081 or online today. We represent clients throughout Northwestern Nevada, including Washoe County, Reno, Sparks, Carson City and rural areas.